SBCUSD Physical Packet...
- SGHS Physical Packet is now online at "athleticclearance.com" ... all students/parents must register for their sport at the athletic clearance website... https://athleticclearance.com/
- Choose CA
- Then log-in or create new account
- Select San Gorgonio HS
- Complete online paperwork
- Note: you do not need to upload the physical or insurance affidavit as you will turn in a hard copy of each to the SGHS Athletic Office
- Please make sure to select all additional sports you may wish to play on the final page before printing the "Confirmation" page
- You will need to turn in a "Confirmation" page for each sport you wish to play along with your doctor's physical on the SBCUSD form and your insurance affidavit.
- Please make/keep a copy of your physical for yourself as back-up!
- SBCUSD Doctor's Physical form... click here
- SBCUSD Insurance Affidavit...
- Insurance form must be included when submitting physical packet
- Indicate current insurance you have for student or if you need to purchase insurance... and then sign bottom of form either way
- Local Medical Clinics for athlete physicals (if you do not go to your own doctor) - here are some places that our athletes have used in the past... we do not advocate for anyone over another... this is just a FYI- please call ahead for more info:
- Fox Occupational Medical Clinic - (909) 884-1500 1375 Camino Real Ste 130San Bernardino, CA 92408
- Loma Linda University Health Family Medical Clinic - (909) 558-6856 25828 Redlands Blvd, Suite 103, Redlands, CA 92373
- Metropolitan Family Medical Clinic (909) 381-8983 7576 Sterling Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404 (909) 881-7320 742 W. Highland Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92405
- Concussion, CDC Information... English form click here ... Spanish form click here
- Varsity Athletic Letters and ASB Card information... click here
List of 2021-2022 Spartan Sports and Head Coaches...
- English ... click here Spanish ... click here
- Contact Head Coach via email; all sports listed in documents above
SGHS Certified Athletic Trainer: Denise Robertson
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletic Trainer's Office number: 909-388-6069
Summer Dead Periods... for all SGHS sports... "dead period" will be July 2, 2021 to July 11, 2021... no athletic activity including weightlifting and conditioning allowed with San Gorgonio coaches and programs. FYI to all families.... this is a great time to schedule family summer vacations so that there is no conflict with any of our Spartans summer sports.
Academic Eligibility Information for Athletics
- 2019-20 Academic Eligibility and CIF SOP dates (end of quarters, etc)... click here
Sports Interest Survey for Prospective Spartans
- Circle sports you may be interested in participating in at San G and give form to Athletic Department
- English click here ... Spanish click here