San Gorgonio High School
- It takes "courage"... to do the right thing, especially when others don't... to rise in the face of adversity... to be a leader!
- The person most responsible for you and your destiny is you!
- Hold yourself accountable in all facets of your life... athletically, academically, socially.
- Lead by the example you set for others.
- "Intentness" - stay the course, persevere, never give up!
- Set goals to better yourself... athletically, academically, in life!
CARE... to "Make A Difference" flyer... CLICK HERE
SGHS ATHLETICS’ MISSION STATEMENT
It is the mission of S.G.H.S. Athletics to work together as an athletic community in creating a positive and competitive environment that emphasizes the intellectual, physical, social, and moral development of our Spartan student-athletes in order to prepare them in becoming active, productive, respectful, and successful citizens in our society.